Wild: Footage Of Protesters Attacking Capitol Police With American Flag &

Better camera angle of trump,fans going crazy.

Disgusting when you look at the thugs using a American flag to kill a American officer on the steps of the American capitol.

Hope this guy does time.

4 Likes

No surprise the cult didn’t want to touch this it destroys their patriotic narrative.

5 Likes

I’ve asked for months. Are we divided enough yet?

1 Like

I hope so we don’t need more violence.

4 Likes

The american flag burning defund the police crowd now think they’re patriots who love cops.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

5 Likes

If this upsets you how on Earth did you cope when all those people were murdered during the blm and antifa riots, all those elderly people “men women” trying to defend their business murdered, all those children killed as a direct result of the riots and lastly seeing as you posted this all those police officers that were murdered, what happened at the Capital building doesn’t even compare so you must have been in turmoil during those riots, Oh you didn’t care…Ok.

8 Likes

Spin Span Spun Spunt

1 Like

Hey Sleepy lol
I have a scenario for you.
Two people, one person believes that any opinion or belief that differs from theirs should be made silent or be punishable, the other person believes that a difference in opinion or belief requires dialog for the greater good.
Which one of those two people possesses the least intelligence ?

4 Likes

The least intelligence…
The “person that believes, that any opinion or belief that differs from theirs, should be made silent or be punished”,…

(of course, only punishable buy beat downs w/American Flags, & fire extinguishers,… ALTHOUGH/ATTENTION all Judge & Jury Protestors, you’ll need a MAGA '2020 hat or shirt tobe considered in the blanket acquittals)

Disgusting actions by people that have no idea what patriotism is.

They should get the max sentences a judge could give.

And I’m sure they will.

3 Likes

At least 11 Americans have been killed while participating in political demonstrations this year and another 14 have died in other incidents linked to political unrest, according to new data from a non-profit monitoring political unrest in the United States.

Nine of the people killed during protests were demonstrators taking part in Black Lives Matter protests. Two were conservatives killed after pro-Trump “patriot rallies”. All but one were killed by fellow citizens.

More what aboutism does not compare to an attack on our very capital while building gallows with nazi’s nice try though. Try that shite on facebook it don’t fly here.

1 Like

You conveniently and purposefully forgot to point out the statistics regarding the burn loot murder and antifa riots in your reply, who belongs on facebook again ?
Another dumb product of the system…oh dear.

1 Like

But but blm did it so we can right?

Lmao.

Whataboutism. Should be your name.

2 Likes

WTF lol you can’t be this dumb.

1 Like

He Doenst Have a Prob

With Platforms

That Promote Paedos Either

1 Like

Oh dear LOL. It is more truth than your maga cultists will ever post combined. Last I checked there is no left leader promoting riots and falsely claiming to lead their followers to fight for their country the hiding in a tent with her inbred kids.

1 Like

Dude you have severe TDS, your displaying all the symptoms please get help.

1 Like

I’d rather suffer from tea than suffer what’s coming to those who stormed the capitol and all of their friends.

1 Like

Best you got?No comments on facts no witty remarks about how it wasn’t him promoting violence then hiding like the cowards you all are? Keep supporting terrorists and cowards surely the worst prez in history impeached twice is a patriot. Not LMFAO!

1 Like

Impeached twice and called a patriot.

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

That’s a good one.

Giuliani sent me.

2 Likes