WOW: North Dakota House Passes Bill Making Mask Mandates ILLEGAL

Bill Sponsor Calls Mandates ‘Diabolical Silliness’

The North Dakota House of Representatives has passed a bill that will make any future mask mandates illegal in the state.

Monday’s vote passed 50-44 and is now heading to the state senate.

“Our state is not a prison camp,” the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Jeff Hoverson, said.

The state’s Republican Gov. Doug Burgum had put a mask mandate in place three months ago, but had previously expressed doubt about if mandates were really the way to go.

The Grand Forks Herald reports that Hoverson called mask mandates “diabolical silliness,” referring to them as a conspiracy run by “unelected, wealthy bureaucrats who are robbing our freedoms and perpetuating lies.”

Only one representative spoke against the bill, Rep. Jason Dockter, a Republican. He argued that cities, counties, schools and businesses should have “local control” of their affairs.

“Both chambers of the Legislature have required that masks or face shields be worn in areas of the Bismarck Capitol building under the branch’s control, though the rule is lightly enforced and oft ignored by lawmakers. House Speaker Kim Koppelman, R-West Fargo, reminded legislators to wear their masks on the chamber floor Monday, but he noted the rule may be reexamined in the next few weeks,” WDAY reports.

9 Likes

Thats a start!

Knew a patriot years ago who got the heck out of Massoftwoshits and went to Dakota. Said he had enough of the madness, big sky country with normal sane people was calling his name!

7 Likes

I reckon I’ll be moving!!

4 Likes

Yes!!! Finally some people have the guts to say No!
Hopefully will become law. :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

I hope the blue states start going into a death spiral in double time. Im putting a plan together to leave NYS currently. Wish my ducks were more in a row years ago, i would have left already. B4 these tyrannical turds start imposing travel restrictions.

3 Likes

North Dakota is just one of our 50 States… Not everyone can just pack up and move there… However, this movement of this State is a good start, in the right direction… I sincerely hope this will become a growing trend of resistance and the people of other States will join in… We can appreciate North Dakota for being the first… I live in Florida and we’ve seen some pockets of resistance here… Not enough people who are totally fed up yet, to totally abolish this nonsense… I hope this becomes a good example for us and for all other States… Ultimately, a good example to free the world…

5 Likes

Pockets of no are in the states in the central of the usa. Small towns but…lots of them and no 1 wears masks or scarfs or bio suits and havent yet.ive been watching long time now. Fight the goodfight…316…

3 Likes

My buddy was just up in Wyoming, no masks, near anywhere. Maybe some in Cheyenne, but get north of that and go to the bar, nothing but normality!

3 Likes

I Love My State !

@CorkUSMC It is very Vet. Friendly to.

I thought many had moved to ND with the Oil Boom and All. We had the number one Economy at one time. Dumbass changed that pretty quick though.

1 Like

No masks are required

I don’t recognize the neighborhood anymore. It’s a libtard extravaganza round these parts. I dont go to the mall often anymore but as most kids who grew up in the US in the 80s and 90s I spent some time there as a teen. Went today, so many stores closing, lots of people who can’t speak English. And I’m an immigrant myself but this is just absurd. Where did all the Americans go? Very quietly they bounced, many of whom do so with big wide open eyes shaking their head saying we are getting out of this liberal social experiment we have seen how these end…

Our health secretary is telling kids to get sex changes and math is racist! It’s a game of limbo, how low can they go? What is left for the left to destroy and demonize? In the Soviet Union they banned Logic classes, the establishment in the west is now blatantly targeting and demonizing critical thinking. A generation of multiple choice thinkers. Amazing how effective and efficient the tactics of the criminal left are. Order from chaos.

Another thing I noticed, the technology we are able to purchase in stores is very limited, conveniently so. Online sure you can get most things, but from where and how compromised is it? Yet another advantage for the spooks in shutting down Main Street. All is tracked and surveilled.

1 Like

Sounds like a place I’d want to go. Good moral values. Rural country living. Freedom is treasured.

1 Like

right on, they did not prove masks work for a virus of 3 Nono meters, would pass they THRU the weaving easily, other scientist who tested masks in other countries say they don’t work for viruses. So CDC LIES TO KEEP America locked down to help the CCP beat America around the world. these CDC people need jailed badly and soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.