WOW — OUTRAGEOUS! Chris Wray’s FBI Is Investigating Regardless of whether Hunter Biden Emails are “Russian Disinformation Operation”

This is actualy really smart. IF/When they find out they are not Russian Then Biden is in deep poop

The more attention that is put on this, the better. The FBI has already discredited itself because they had these files for months and did NOTHING.

You’ll see, this is going to SINK Biden the same way Hitlery Cuntin’s emails sank her in 2016.

1 Like

DNI John Ratcliffe announced that investigation shows that Hunter Bidens laptop is not a forgery nor a Russian Disinformation Operation. Adam Shiff announced this morning that it was and Ratcliffe also said he has not shared any information with Shiff or anyone else. Imagine that. a lying democrat shill.

God i hate Adam Schiff. He is just the weirdest liar and fraud ever. That impeachment charade really made my blood boil.

3 Likes

I think he is involved in this China/Biden deal and is desperate now. His statements are so foolish other democrats are distancing from him.

2 Likes

The first time I just heard him speak my alarm bells went off.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.