You’re not Bigoted or Crazy. You’re Being Gaslighted

We’re told that the election wasn’t stolen, despite a mountain of evidence that it was. This is gaslighting. Distract us with “riots” and “impeachments” while liberty is erased in the last bastion of freedom. And we’ll take away your job if you insist on using your perception and common sense.

Anonymous writes: “Today, we are living in a perpetual state of gaslighting. The reality portrayed by the media is at complete odds with what we are seeing with our own two eyes. And when we question the false reality … we are vilified as racist or bigots or just plain crazy. You’re not racist. You’re not crazy. You’re being gaslighted.”

Anonymous explains the origin of the term “gaslighting” and lists some of the ways.
This was written before the greatest demonstration of gaslighting – the COVID hoax.
We are destroying your social lives and livelihoods for your own good! Or as the WEF says, “You’ll own nothing but you’ll be happy.”

Satanism is the creation of an upside-down reality where evil is good and falsehoods are true. Mankind is held hostage by these psychopaths.

Continues…

6 Likes

The way I hear msm talk about it,
There is not “enough large scale” evidence.
Every thing we are taught, as we were young
Indicates…
Even a “little wee bit of” wrong is still wrong.

I dont understand politics on this “grand” od scale

I didnt even like being a executive member of a union.

Bahhhh

Its all going to hell in a handbasket

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Great point.

Division is the name of the game.

This is to everyone. Calm down, take a big step back. See the psyop. It’s smacking you in the face. We the people are the true leaders. This globalist scum sucking parasites are destroying everything that is Just and Good. Our childrens futures will be a dystopian hell hole.

3 Likes

Thank you, Great Post.

1 Like

Or maybe…its the president and his flunkies who are gas lighting you?

Maybe its more that there are opportunists who would rather get rich than trying to do their important jobs, like protecting the American people from viruses or economic plunderers.

2 Likes

Sure communazi… sure.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.