Yup... now they're praying to God to "Help them hate white people." A liberal 'devotional' best seller

In the book, A Rhythm of Prayer: A Collection of Meditations for Renewal, there is a prayer called “Prayer of a Weary Black Woman” that asks God to “help me to hate white people.”

Dear God,

Please help me to hate white people. Or at least to want to hate them. At least, I want to stop caring about them, individually and collectively. I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist.

Lord, if you can’t make me hate them, at least spare me from their perennial gaslighting, whitemansplaining, and white woman tears. Lord, if it be your will, harden my heart. Stop me from striving to see the best in people. Stop me from being hopeful that white people can do and be better.

I swear white liberals are severely fwcking retarded and suffering from stockholm syndrome.

Because nothing fights ‘hate’ and ‘racism’ like praying to be a hateful racist.

3 Likes

Just wondering… @Noentry @sterling.shawn @blackguy did you guys order your copy?

2 Likes

Get a life scared white guy…

Racist bigotry isn’t worth fighting if it’s your own group doing it hypocrite?

All you had to do to show you’re actually totally against racist hate and bigotry of any kind was respond with… “that’s wrong, disturbing and of course I wouldn’t be buying that book”…

Instead you did what everyone else already knows would happen. That you’d ignore it and say nothing about the racist hate being perpetrated by your own group. Because you and your kind are using ‘fighting racism’ as an excuse to be bigots.

1 Like

220px-CompositeJesus

Yup,theres no room for Jesus in a heart filled with hate…lol.

Cheers

PS theres one thing of importance thats being ignored all the times…
…JESUS WAS NOT CHRISTIAN…he was a faithful jew.

1 Like

Don’t mind him, he wants skin worshipped as well.

A lot of them angry because they’re not looked as “better than everyone”

Bro stop @‘ing me to a conversation when you know damn well we don’t get along. You suck at baiting, and even worse trying to play victim, something you so called hate, while always posting up this “attack on the white man” shit. That’s all you and Sarah and a few others do. No other topics, no other contributions. So who’s really playing the race card, wannabe victims so bad role? Now kindly F off…

A lot of who? I swear some of you losers just can’t wait to get on the internet and talk tough and ignorant. A bunch of self professed know it all’s… Jesus Christ…

1 Like

Plenty of posts on a variety of topics. You only notice the topics where race is mentioned. Those just happen to be the topics you comment most on.

Btw everyone notice you still didnt condemn this hate white people prayer. How telling.

So I’m supposed to go out of my way to condemn stuff because you want it done? If it wasn’t for you tagging me in this I wouldn’t have seen it. I’m not like you… I don’t visit this site everyday for hours on end. I know enough about you to not entertain engaging you anymore. Plenty others I don’t agree with here that I can engage, you’re just tacky and come across desperate for attention. Folks here know enough about me to know I ain’t with hating anyone because of how they were created in the womb. So again, stop tagging me in posts, or even asking me questions when you know we’ve never got along. I haven’t blocked you because I figured it was obvious that the only time we engage is when you try to speak on everything and everyone black. Other than that I leave you alone. I’ve never tagged you in anything, or went out of my way to ask your opinion of anything because I know where you stand. People like you refuse to change because you swear you know everything. Now again, KINDLY eff off…

What a long winded way to say “no I wont condemn it nor call it ‘racist’”.

You’re such a hypocrite bigot. You and those like you.

“Accuse others of what you’re guilty of.” – karl marx

“We are trained marxists”. --BLM

1 Like

Exactly, people of BLM ideology meltdown when your rub their nose in their own shit like a dog.They won’t condemn because they are birds of a feather that flock together and think there’s some “SERVE ME LIKE A KING” answer to all this without some SERIOUS FUTURE UPHEAVALS. #1 because “IM BLACK” shit has TO GO.

Black domination over everything and other races HAS TO GO. Won’t work, gonna make it worse.Causing serious hatred and division and no one wants to skin worship some stupid clown that stuck on themselves or got their head shoved soooo far up their ass they can’t see anything but “OVERTHROW FOR ME AND BENEFIT ONLY ME & MY KIND”

:man_shrugging:

Bro who the hell are you referencing with this BLM crap? JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE. I swear, you guys see a few clips on the news, or from idiots on worldstar or whatever your site of choice is, and figure that’s how all black people are. That would be like me saying all whites are racist wouldn’t it? What’s funnier than that with this played out BLM topic, is that while there are blacks in the movement, it’s mainly comprised of young White men and women in the 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s. You know, your sisters, brothers, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc… but yeah blame it on the so called wanna be worshipped so bad black people. You’re bout as smart as a bag of rocks.

Blacks love teaching this idea to others. It helps strenghten their victimhood status.

1 Like

Somehow me telling you that not all black people think or feel the same gets lost on you… With that being said, does that piss you off? Considering how you talk about black people around here it shouldn’t right? I see one idiot speaking for all in a video you shared, and then I see another idiot(you) doing the same here with the generalizing. Pot meet kettle.

And YOU are about as DUMB as a bag of rocks.

BLM and ALOT of blacks call whites racist. F**K reality you living in?

Yeah,let’s pretend it doesn’t exist and shits only bad for “THE BLACK MAN” FOH.

You’re a laughing stock of IGNORANCE and ME ME ME ME

2 Likes

Thats rich, black people will speak about their supposed oppression as a whole but wont acknowledge their bigotry as a whole. How convenient and self serving.

1 Like

If you want more money,work more or become a banker,lol.

cheers

1 Like

You’re just a plain old weirdo making a mountain out of a mole hill. What demands have I made in here? What hand outs have I asked for? When have I said that only black people have it hard? When have I said white people don’t experience racism? I HAVEN’T Like I said, you watch certain news outlets and think hey, them black people must all think and act like that!. You’re as smart as a bag of rocks mad about nothing. Since you’ve joined all you’ve done was try to talk shit to me, making claims you can’t back up with proof from posts or comments of mine…

There is much hate here.
The sickness draws nigh…
Who, or what else to hate
If color dissappeared.

Praying for hate
From a creator
They to loathe and discriminate.

2 Likes