Ze us army is going to sheit.. and i thought its sheit here in germany... watch zis

3 Likes

We do not need stupid little girls fighting for our Nations Defense… Especially, those who are raised in confusion not knowing who and what they truly are… That is not strength… That is stupidity without a male role figure to show them the real differences and limitations… In the event of an armed conflict, these young women will be among the first to be raped and killed… Because opposing forces may not use women to fight their battles…

5 Likes

I cant watch it got up to the two mums thing but uggh i know where its going and its just another nail in all our coffins in the west.
Whats next trans child soldiers?

1 Like

Holy Shite, the like to dislike ratio and the comments are turned off. Practically no one liked this.

welp thats all folks.In the 90s and recent past it was about bad ass frog men jumping from boats, rangers repelling out of the hawk, grunts tossing grenades, abram tank tearing up the terrain, the stealth bomber jetting of the aircraft carrier, cruise missles hitting the target ya know the shit that makes one say “America, fu$% yeah” where do i sign? Now it’s whatever this is…George Washington would sure be proud of what has come of his military.
Nothing wrong with women and men serving and I am thankful they do. But do no tip your hand and expose A potential form or area of attack. Now a flyover and drop of plaid shirts and drag outfits will all but freeze the boots on the ground. No one needs to know your sexual preference or if you have gender denial issues. What a terrible reputation this new idiot in chief wants to set. I can hear a Karen or a Travis on the battlefield heading for hand to hand personal warfare, trying to somehow start a petition to cancel the opposition somehow. asking Charlie to take a video of the new tic toc dance they’ve been training for, or taking a selfie with duck lips while the enemy kisses them using the butt of his gun.
this can’t be the real world anymore. I have denial issues as can not come to terms that this is where we find our country today. We’ve seen this government go from Rebels to Protectors to Peace Seekers, Liberators, to Liars, Shady Experimenters, Propagandist, and Oppressors. I feel for the ones that have to be the Superiors and who is tasked with winning a battle let alone just trying to keep soldiers alive. Boot camp will overhauled with only safe space whispering, organic fruit market in season chow, the mullet haircut, camo jumpers, and any mention of prayer before battle resulting in dishonorable discharge.

3 Likes

Im sure the enemy will address her by her proper pronouns and wont be an ignorant racist

It’s funny, all you old men think we still fight wars on the ground. Little fact, we don’t. We fight with drones mostly, cyber attacks to take out communications, and a little thing called economic sanctions. Our only ground missions are ran by special forces, you know navy seals, delta force, etc. small teams to get in and out. Our long time ground conflicts are ran by non military contractors, aka black water.

One last fact, since desert storm, 90% of our deployed troops are reserve and guard, not active duty.

Sure, we generally bomb the crap out of an opposition force from the air…That is generally done just to soften them up… Eventually, ground forces are called in to make assessments, to restore some form of order, to destroy enemy weapon caches, to topple regimes and take out key leadership… Those are the times when the enemy is angry, desperate and a lot more dangerous… That’s when our troops encounter more snipers or run over a planted IED’s… That’s when the opposition can really fight back…Those that came back in body bags or missing limbs would disagree with you… A lot of our soldiers who served in Iraq or searching the caves in Afghanistan would also disagree with you…

3 Likes

Maintaining a strong military does not include lowering recruitment or fitness standards. That is how you have a weak military. Having male soldiers walk in red high heels is ridiculous and makes a mockery of the institution itself. The fact that the woke, inclusivity culture has made it to our military is scary as hell. I understand that drone and tech warfare is a substantial part of our military. I’m fine with different standards for that sector only. At the end of the day, it’s about having the best person for the job and I don’t think a 110 pound girl who now identifies as Larry has any business being deployed. Let alone the standards changed in order to be “inclusive”.

Soldiers in high heels draw online outburst (armytimes.com)

1 Like

I served in Iraq. I know for fact that those searching in caves are mostly special forces, navy seals, delta force. I know this bc I was writing opords for some of these operations. I don’t understand how you misconstrued my previous comment and somehow did some mental gymnastics to make it sound like I don’t support my military. I’ve lost friends and understand what goes on. That doesn’t change the fact that 90% of our deployed forces are reserve or guard. That doesn’t change the fact that small units are running these operations. And it doesn’t change the fact that a lot of our “rebuilding” of these countries are outsourced to private contractors. Tell me, how much time did you spend overseas?

I miss the good old days of “don’t ask don’t tell” and slick Willy’s extramarital misadventures. Not the rape ones, mind you.

Wow…
So I am guessing you have U.S. military experience and understand how the U.S. military operates? Specifically, you understand that today there are typically several military support personal per 1 soldier? This is called the “Tooth-To-Tail ratio”.

As well, there is vehicle support (i.e. drivers, gunners, etc) that can be filled with someone who has some level of reasonable IQ and ability…when you are say inside of a tank or APC it doesn’t really matter if you are male or female…

But more importantly…if men are so superior to women why would we want the men taking jobs that a woman could easily do? Why waste a perfectly good “male resource” (based on your response) on a job that doesn’t use 100% of the “male awesomeness”???

Not sure you understand that for every 1 soldier there are anywhere from 3-4 support personal…why not make at least 50% of that support personal women?

Wow
What exactly did you find WRONG with my comments??.. Is not any of it true??.. I am surprised at your responses… You are among the smarter and often more logical in your thinking… But… Do you think families do not recognize when their Sons come home in body bags??.. I suppose you may be among those who like our military services weakened… You must be an Obama or a Biden fan… Are you another who thinks all our wars are fought by cowards??.. Just pushing a button at a safe distance away??.. Those tactics didn’t work in Vietnam… I really doubt you would want to shower next to a transvestite giving you the eye because you do not want to waste a valuable resource?.. You do not think that might be a distraction for the real men who may have to face combat??.. It is the same thing with women in the way and having to be protected by the real men… Fighting men should be looking after other fighting men…

I am not saying women do not have a place in military service, just not on the ground in combat situations… As I mentioned earlier they would be the first to be raped, tortured and killed… Then what happens to our valuable resources??.. There is no false equality to substitute for many of those jobs that have to be done… There is a different set of standards to accommodate women in our services… In truth, they can not keep up with the pressures and the demands imposed on the men… At least, they certainly didn’t with wars we fought in the past… Perhaps, all of our standards have now been lowered… Ask any Marine if the girls can keep up with the men… If they have the same respect for women in leadership positions barking out orders, for them to follow… We used to have a draft for military service… They was a reason why they didn’t select your Grandma or your baby sister… I am sure if we have new upcoming enemies to fight they will appreciate us for allowing little girls fighting our battles for us… It will make their job a whole lot easier… Sergeant G.I. Joe was a man who didn’t sport around with a p-ssy…

2 Likes

Absolutely correct… Skirts that think they are men have no business in combat… It is a shame our standards are being lowered… Using women in commercials for a recruitment tool is insanity… I think these politically correct notions are disastrous and only serve to weaken our responses… Most wars require ground forces… Not all of it can be fought by pushing a button, a safe distance away… At least, for most conventional battles to be fought… At some point, soldiers have to get their hands dirty… Perhaps, a nuclear exchange can be fought by only using push button technology… Then no one survives to claim a victory…

1 Like

Well…so much to say…about all of that…

You claim to act like you know me and what I post here, but you also think I am someone who aligns with Biden or Obama or any of the nut jobs from the left… which if you knew me I have been one of the more anti-biden and anti-obama (really anti-deep state) people who posts here (at least in the top if you actually took the time to figure that all out).

If you actually stopped to think about what I was saying, you would realize that my line of thinking is definitively logical. By this same measure, it is only logical that everyone be given their own sexual preference treatment. By this, I mean that if you are a woman and are not comfortable “showering with other women” then under “normal operations” (i.e. not in the middle of world war 3 or the like) there would be a “His”, “Hers”, and “Theirs” showers…that is what logically makes sense if we are going down that path.

However, the goal of any military is to effectively “break down the old you (personality) and construct a completely new you (personality)” taking into consideration that they only focus on the areas of human behavior that could impact life or death scenarios. As such, a soldier doesn’t give a tard-bucket who is showering next to them because it is the military…not a prison…its not like you are going to drop soap and be molested…even if that was the case you are a soldier…and you have been trained to kill people with your bare hands if need be…so I am pretty sure that by the time you make it out of boot camp some things that might have bothered you “pre-military” don’t really seem like “anything to worry about or even think about”…because you know…the military…foot soldiers (i.e. Army Rangers…Navy Seals…Marines) go through some hard core…like super-hardcore training…by the time you make it out and are “boots hitting the ground” ready you don’t view anyone you are assigned with that way…because you are trained to become more than just a team…but really a family.

If the military can take someone who scored an 800 on their SAT and teach them how to operate a $10-20 million dollar tank or how to fire a bullet during windy conditions and hit a target a mile away…then I am confident that they can handle sexual preference scenarios. I mean the military let their soldiers have sex with Vietnamese girls under the age of 15 (i.e. Vietnam), and no one was up in arms about that…they were about the Vietnam war…but very little about the “other things” that happened. It is war…people killing people…that is the bottom line that anyone in a “high military position” views it and how they train their soldiers…been happening since human kind has been fighting wars…

Then we have the technology revolution that will continue to evolve no matter what anyone says…which means the tools to “kill each other with” will evolve too…100 years from now most soldiers will wear “battle suits”…and once that happens…doesn’t matter if you are man or woman…you run the same speed…you hit with the same strength…you can carry the same loads…what will ultimately be the only thing that matters…

The grey matter in your head… the rest is just an extension…and that is how the military is starting to view soldiers today…and will be how soldiers will be viewed in the not too distant future.

So…yeah…might as well start figuring out how to make this work now…

My final side note would be an external threat…since this is a “conspiracy” site… let’s say in the not too distant future we end up in some wild war with an alien race…and every capable man and woman over the age of 17 is needed to even have a fighting chance… if we don’t figure out how to handle that kind of scenario today…then I can 100% promise you that we would lose because we didn’t know how to work together as a species…not as only men…or only women…or only white…or only black…or only …but as a unified species…

So… while the “men are superior” thing worked out really well for human kind in the past…we have evolved to a place where the biological evolution is not as important as the intelligent sentience evolution side of things today and from this point forward…

Totally get where you are coming from and was a completely valid point of view to have…but to have when strength and fortitude were measured in physical traits based off of genetics…unfortunately that line of thinking today is no longer valid as you can be physically inferior but mentally superior and end up “winning in the end” when it comes to “modern warfare”. Sure…you still need the soldiers…but you also need a lot of really smart people that can handle the more “technological” side of things…and eventually, as I said, technology will reach a place where foot soldiers are humans in battle suits or just flat out robots being controlled by someone in some distant armored vehicle…

But you know…this is just my personal view on where we were, where we are, and where we are heading…

I apologize for the Biden/Obama comment… That was a low blow on my part… So do you really believe women are superior for battle over real men??.. Do you really think they are mentally superior in some ways??.. Capable of controlling their emotions better and handling all the stresses??.. If that were true we wouldn’t have women who would even consider it… I’m sorry but I do not buy into all that politically correct nonsense… I appreciate your thoughts but we will have to disagree with some things… I think men should be protecting women and not the other way around… I love women in general… I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my Mother… They have a place in our world as a compliment for men… However, we are not equal and we were never meant to be… Just sharing my opinions on this topic… I think its a very bad mistake to recruit women and to lower our military standards… The way I see it, the Op was very right… We are heading off a steep cliff with our politically correct attitudes and modern wokeness… That is not a place for readiness within our Armed Forces… Our future enemies may be combat ready with men who are ready for a fight and not have the same attitudes…

1 Like

I think the issue here is you are thinking a little monochromatically. If you read everything I typed, you won’t find me saying anything like “women are superior”, but then again I also didn’t say that “men are superior” either. I also didn’t say anyone was superior…those are your personal assumptions based on something that is more about how you personally view things than anything else…really for most of your responses.

The cliff-notes version:

• Technology is evolving and as such how we “fight in wars” is changing.
  • Physical strength and “general male qualities” were something we, as a species, had evolved to a long time ago (or if you are religious then God made it that way…etc).
  • We very likely will end up, in the not too distant future, where the same qualities we used as a species/race to protect our societies will no longer be a “dividing factor” because technology will “level the playing field” when it comes to those kinds of things.
  • Since there is a very high chance that there is life in other parts of this universe…and in large quantities…there is also the possibility that another species (we call them “aliens” today) could end up in some form of war with our species ( with human kind’s track record, it could very likely be us that starts the conflict) and this could lead to us needing to have a larger military…which could require both genders (male and female) to fight.

So, I know some men who are physically weak… as in they would be happy to bench press 100lbs…and I know some women who are very physically fit…and they can bench press 150-200lbs…

Females go through intense pain every month…and learn to cope with pain faster than some males do… but most women still go to work under those conditions…

The bottom line is that between 1970 and present day we have gone from “best looking, tallest, and strongest” wins…in most all fronts…to “smartest person” wins… in the 80’s and 90’s “smart people” were called nerds and pushed around by the “strong people”…until the smart people and technology caught up with each other…then after a barrage of “smart people” becoming millionaires and billionaires…the term “nerd or geek” went from being a scarlet letter to being a “cool thing”…or “desirable thing”… “smart became attractive”.

We have changed as a society and a lot of that happened due to our “sentient intelligence evolution” in tandem with “technological evolution”.

So…all I am saying is that the metrics by which you are comparing people changed…starting about two to three decades ago…it just takes our species awhile to come to terms with this.

Look at the talk about UFOs…30 years ago if you talked about UFOs you would be labeled a nut job…and that would be that… today…our Military is saying “hey we have video footage of ufos”…and it is commonly accepted…most people now accept that we are very likely not the only species that has evolved our sentience and intelligence…and there are very likely much more advanced species than ourselves out there…

That is no longer a “big pill to swallow”…

So what I am offering is a perspective behind why “it might not be that bad of an idea” to start figuring out how we handle a lot of these “politically correct ideologies” because when it comes right down to it…

I would place my money on an army of multi-gendered soldiers who use highly advanced technology vs an army of just really strong, fearless, men that use traditional weapons.

There isn’t much you can do if someone is covered in a titanium enriched carbon fiber exoskeleton that can absorb high impacts without harming the person wearing it.

Future Soldier 2030 Initiative - Wikipedia

Military exoskeletons: the next phase - Global Defence Technology | Issue 98 | April 2019 (nridigital.com)

Army Scientists Want to Teach Exoskeleton Gear How to Improve Soldier Performance | Military.com

So… you can go look more into this…but by 2030 most “foot soldiers” will be wearing fully body exoskeletons…by 2060…the exoskeletons will pretty much make every soldier have the exact same capabilities (i.e. you don’t need the same level of physical strength or stamina to perform)…and by 2100…well…it will only be even more advanced.

Not saying any one gender, race, or the like is better than the other…
Just saying the same metrics we used to use to determine “what makes a good soldier” has changed and will continue to change…due to technology…which that means…

Your brain becomes the strongest asset…which at that point…gender really isn’t a factor.

Again… not saying anyone is better…just saying that the metrics we used to use to determine “good qualities of a soldier” have been changing…so we should, as a society, adapt to these changes.

when we lower the standards for qualification to services that protect people… like police… army… fire fighters…

we are endangering all people… whamen included…

equality has its borders…

1 Like